|I'm so glad you noticed. Mind telling me where to go next?|
|At least it's been good for my levels, even if each one is a meager improvement|
|My last lead led me to this tower|
|Do you not remember the conversation we just had where I first answered 'no'?|
|*Turns map* no... I don't really see it|
|The problem with emulator is I forget to take screenshots at appropriate times|
|Sounds promising... where is it? North... somewhere|
|This place was found through a serious of transporting pools; he's talking about Hargon's castle|
|Huh... this looks... important?|
- Somewhere is a Gold Key. This would allow me access to currently up to 10 doors.
- A master weaver lives in Tuhn. He can make the fabled Water Flying Cloth... I remember it being important to have.
- Someone name Roge Fastfinger has the Watergate Key. He may be in the Midenhall jail.
- South of Tuhn is the Tower of the Moon, which holds a piece of the moon. I'm definitely not ready for the monsters in that area.
- There was a town in the ocean near the monolith on the other side of the teleportation pool from Midenhall, which I haven't found while exploring the sea.
|What kind of random information are you giving me game?|
- Once I retrieve the Moon Fragment, I should seek the island cave where the Eye of Malroth is kept. I'm to use the eye in the swamp of the hidden valley to reveal the way to Rhone.
- Dragon's Bane is a magic charm that protects me from "the spell."
- Tuhn had some expensive equipment I can save up for including a Falcon Sword and Shield of Strength.
- Some items have abilities in battle. So far nothing all that useful.
|This did 5 damage -- I'm starting to regret getting rid of the Magic Knife|
- There's a tower south of Alefgard that looks interesting, but the enemies are much too powerful.
- There's an island south of Midenhall that has a castle, but the enemies are much too powerful.
- There's an island to the southwest of the main content with a town and a monolith, but I'm fairly certain the enemies are much too powerful.
- I haven't fully explored the seas to the north and east of Midenhall because the enemies are much too powerful.
|So, what now?|
Session Time: 4h57m (Total Time: 7h00m)